Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How can I Register with the Parish?
A. Stop in the Sacristy after Sunday Mass.

Q. How do I become a Catholic?
A. People interested in learning more about the Catholic Faith may do so through the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) program. For additional information click here.

Q. I have been away from the Church, is there someone I could talk to about returning?
A. You are welcome to contact any of the Parish Clergy @ 215-357-5720

Q. How do I register my child for school?
A. Contact the School at 215-357-4720

Q. How do I register my child for CCD classes?
A. Contact the Religious Education Office @ 215-357-2130

Q. How do I obtain a letter of eligibility to be a sponsor?
A. Contact the Rectory at 215-357-5720

Q. How Can I find out more about Marriage Annulment?
A. Contact the Rectory at 215-357-5720

Q. How can I get involved & give of my time within the parish?
A. Feel free to contact any member the parish clergy to discuss your interest or contact the rectory at 215-357-5720

Q. Can I carry a cell phone or beeper in church?
A. Cell phones and beepers going off during Mass is a distraction and interferes with the worship and praise. Please turn off your phones and beepers UNLESS you provide emergency services.

Q. Can I park along the driveway?
A. Parking in the entrance driveway is both illegal and dangerous; and there have been accidents. Moreover, it creates bottlenecks and delays between the Masses. The fire Marshall’s posted restrictions must be observed.

Click here for information about other Catholic sites

Click here for questions & answers relating to Catholic faith & morals

Saint Bede the Venerable Parish - 1071 Holland Road - Holland, PA 18966 - 215-357-5720
 Proudly Designed and Hosted by John Patrick Publishing Company
Spam prevention provided by MXGuarddog