- Our Parish Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 12 Noon. We ask that during the coronavirus pandemic, you abide by the following guidelines:
- Please WEAR A MASK
- Only ONE person in the office at a time.
- All others please wait in the lobby
- Please maintain all social distancing guidelines.
- If you wish to order from our Scrip Program, please call the Parish Office to order first at 215-357-5720, or contact our Parish Secretary by email at email@example.com.
FOR ALL ADORERS: The Blessed Sacrament will be exposed until further notice in the Daily Mass Chapel from 7:00am until 9:00pm Monday through Saturday, and on Sunday after the 12:30pm Mass, until 9:00pm. The Adoration chapel will be closed until further notice.
All are welcome to come to the chapel between these hours and pray. During this time of uncertainty, prayers are needed, so if you have an hour scheduled outside of the church hours, and can come to church between 7:00am to 9:00pm, please stop in and help the ministry pray for resolution to this pandemic.
Eucharistic Liturgy Celebrations
WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE:
Vigil Mass: Saturday Evening, 5:30 pm
7:30, 9:30, 11:00 am & 12:30 pm
Monday through Friday, 6:30 & 9:00 am
Saturday Mass & Miraculous Medal Novena:
Holy Days: (Except Christmas, New Years & Easter)
Vigil Mass: 5:30 pm
Holy Day Masses:
6:30 & 9:00 am
5:30 & 7:30 pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Saturday, 4:00 to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, 7:15 pm